In a few words
I'm the mum of two children born in 2001 and 2004.
I work in Lyon and its suburbs (Rhône, Ain, Isère).
The support I provide as a doula is discrete, calm and respectful of your own choices.
I am a Doulas de France association and Institut de Formation de Doulas de France certified doula
Since 2001, the beginning of my first pregnancy, I have spent a lot of time listening to other mums-to-be, being there for them during their pregnancies, answering their questions, large or small, and supporting them when they needed it. I was just a presence.
A few weeks after my second pregnancy, I discovered the existence of doulas. This job was what I had been doing for several years without knowing it, as an “already mum” : listening to mums-to-be, guiding them, reassuring them, helping them to be confident, supporting them…
My son’s natural birth, very different from my daughter’s, gave me the desire to share my confidence in the ability of women to give birth to their children, and to be next to other women on the path of birth.
I have supported many women during their pregnancies and after the births of their babies, I am present for them when they wish so, listening to them.
I can be here for you, before and after the birth, simply to listen, to support, to accompany…
Doula since 2006, I am very invested in Doulas de France association, I keep training about pregnancy and parenthood:
- Certified doula of the “Doulas de France” association
- Certified doula of the Institut de Formation Doulas de France
- Active member of the Doulas de France association since 2006, co-president in 2011, secretary in 2007/2008 and since 2017
- Co-founder of the Institut de Formation Doulas de France created in 2008, I keep teaching there occasionally
- Training Module “Positionnement, éthique et philosophie de la doula” in 2007
- Paramana doula course by Doctor Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers in 2006
- Annual participation in the Journées des Doulas since 2005, member of the organization team since 2006
- Member of the Bien Naître association in Lyon since 2005
- “Vivre en famille” course by Catherine Dumonteil Kremer in 2005
- Vice President of the associative nursery Les Montchatons in Lyon from 2002 to 2007
The shores of the Leman Lake, where my parents lives • Laughs, tears, emotions • A green salad with fried potatoes and faisselle • Sleeping late at night • The Scream by Munch • Sharing, connecting • The smell of the earth after a storm • Knowing the names of my great-great…-great-grand-mothers,16 generations starting with my daughter • Long hairs • Watching series : Call the midwife is certainly my first choicie on this site! • The word “parapluie” • Developing websites • Adding smilies to my mails… but on a website, it is note serious 😆 • When it’s very cold, the snow, the rain, the wind • Drawing mandalas • Léonard Cohen’s voice • Looking for all small and big happiness treasures life can give us every day • Growing plants on my balcony • Waking up in the middle of the night because it’s time… a birth is coming… • Tous ceux qui font leur part de colibri (I don’t know how to translate this expression, need help !)
Peppers (the vegetable, not the spice) • Getting up early in the morning • When the weather is very hot • Flying • Raving… but I do it anyway! • The sound of polystyrene • Borders • Being in the middle of the crowd • TV which lobotomizes • Edges in fishes • Spelling errors (so please correct me if you find some 😁) • Not taking care of our planet • Negative thoughts so… I stop here!