I work in Lyon and its suburbs (Rhône, Ain, Isère).
The support I provide as a doula is discrete, calm and respectful of your own choices.
Since 2001, the beginning of my first pregnancy, I have spent a lot of time listening to other mums-to-be, being there for them during their pregnancies, answering their questions, large or small, and supporting them when they needed it. I was just a presence.
A few weeks after my second pregnancy, I discovered the existence of doulas. This job was what I had been doing for several years without knowing it, as an “already mum” : listening to mums-to-be, guiding them, reassuring them, helping them to be confident, supporting them…
My son’s natural birth, very different from my daughter’s, gave me the desire to share my confidence in the ability of women to give birth to their children, and to be next to other women on the path of birth.
I have supported many women during their pregnancies and after the births of their babies, I am present for them when they wish so, listening to them.
I can be here for you, before and after the birth, simply to listen, to support, to accompany…
Doula since 2006, I am very invested in Doulas de France association, I keep training about pregnancy and parenthood:
- Certified doula of the “Doulas de France” association
- Certified doula of the Institut de Formation Doulas de France
- Co-president of the Doulas de France association in 2011, active member since 2006
- Co-founder of the Institut de Formation Doulas de France created in 2008, I keep teaching there occasionally
- Training Module “Positionnement, éthique et philosophie de la doula” in 2007
- Paramana doula course by Doctor Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers in 2006
- Annual participation in the Journées des Doulas since 2005, member of the organization team since 2006
- Member of the Bien Naître association in Lyon since 2005
- “Vivre en famille” course by Catherine Dumonteil Kremer in 2005
- Vice President of the associative nursery Les Montchatons in Lyon from 2002 to 2007